Writable has signed the Student Privacy Pledge! This pledge (sponsored by the Software & Information Industry Association and The Future of Privacy Forum) is intended to safeguard student personal information in services designed for use in schools.
By signing the Student Privacy pledge, we’ve agreed to:
- Not sell student information
- Use data for educational purposes only
- Maintain comprehensive security standards
- Be transparent about our collection and use of data
- Not change privacy policies without notice
Student privacy is important to us and we want to reassure all of our teachers, schools, and parents that the information we get from students will never be misused. To learn more about the Student Privacy Pledge and it’s sponsors, please visit www.studentprivacypledge.org.
– Team Writable